hm actually I’m wondering
what else could a desperate single fawnlock in heat use to satisfy his omega butthole? In a cracky way
a conveniently shaped tree branch?
a helpful snake?
an antler he’s already shed aslfkjas jasfkl
September Challenge: Characters when they think no one’s looking!
(example art by Reapersun)
~Ends September 30th~
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE BEGINNING!
Our challenge for September is to draw Sherlock characters in a situation where they think no one is watching and are doing something you wouldn’t normally see them do. You could choose a situation which is an extension of a canon moment, an original situation or something as part of an AU.
It’s a very open ended challenge in regards to content, so a great opportunity to get creative with pairings and context. It’s important that entires include at least two characters - with one or more of them being unknowingly observed by another character(s).
Entries can feature a number of different characters and you can choose any character or characters in Sherlock (any version, BBC, RDJ, etc) for the challenge.
Below are some examples of situations you could use:
- Doing socially unacceptable things with their bodies (picking their noses / scratching their bums)
- Letting their inhibitions go (singing into a hairbrush)
- Taking a sneaky selfie
- Expressing suppressed emotions (“you look sad when you think he can’t see you”)
- Talking to themselves
- Trying to do something behind another characters back
Before starting on your piece, please read the full guidelines under the read more.
things steven moffat could have done to set mary up for redemption:
- show the confrontation scene in 221b BEFORE the reconciliation scene to give a sense of progress
- not emphasise how much sherlock suffered and how close he was to dying
- not have mary behave in an incredibly cold and threatening manner to him after shooting him
- not have mary demonstrate signs of psychopathy
- not have mary prioritise john staying with her over john’s safety and emotional wellbeing and sherlock’s life
- have mary apologise
- have john forgive her
- leave her with the reconciliation scene instead of then having magnussen remind john, sherlock and the audience what a ‘bad girl’ she’s been
things steven moffat didn’t do:
- all of the above
WOW FUCKKKKKKKKKK OK
lockedin221b suggested switched gowns doodle in the stream.
pencil, inktense (mauve 0740),marker
Have you ever been in love?
H o r r i b l e, isn’t it?
i cant wait for sherlock to be regularly fucked by his bf john
quick Holmes and Watson before bed
look at the stars, look how they shine for you
"beautiful isnt it"
"i thought you didnt care about that sort of thing"
watched TSoT again and like
IM CRYING LAUGHING ABOUT THE VERBAL GYMNASTICS MARTIN NOW HAS TO GO THROUGH WHEN THEY ASK HIM THE GAY QUESTION IN INTERVIEWS A;LSDJF;LASDJF;ALDSFJ..FASD JF;LKSDFLDSLKD he’s like “so if you don’t THINK they’re gay… then somehow that means you’re DENYING they are gay… which… just because… you don’t think it… doesn’t mean… uh… you might not be actually denying it just because you uh… don’t think it…..”